Monday, October 19, 2009

Activity 9-

WOW forgive me father it has been a while since my last blog with the new house cosuming all of me. Spent some time,actually playing around here ended up quite some time. I can see the addictive nature of these sites and to be frank it does nothing for me personally. I am concerned about the impact these sites have on those who use them as a means of entertainment and social interaction. Over time it has to reduce ones ability to socilaise and form real time relationships where communication is face to face not behind the security of a keyboard. With a growing family my leisure time is invested in challe nging them daily with real life activties and outdoor experiences and to be happy developing themselves not aiming to create an online persona through the internet.

No comments:

Post a Comment