Thursday, December 10, 2009

Activity 21 & 22

Finally completed. Better late than never they say. Great way to finish learning I can access books via the net for free. I can see great value in both. Accessible at anytime and anyplace. Can take with you in your pocket. No reason for people not to read. Does take some getting used to - I found my eyes straining after a while and I tired easily - but that could just be the time of year. Terrific for special needs and even those that prefer a mix of auditory stimulation. Audio would be great for those long trips in the car.

1 comment:

  1. Great work! Good stuff completing the program! If you have any feedback on the course please feel free to pass it on either in a blog post or an email to me. Good luck using these tools in the future! Fiona

    ReplyDelete